Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TDS Farewell

Toni owner of The Digi Shack has made decision to move towards a FREE digi site so there's really no need to continue with the design team. I wanted to post a last card to say goodbye and thanks for the memories! It's been a lot of fun these last 10 months!

The apple barrel will become a free digital image for you to use once she makes the changes over at TDS. I colored it with Copic markers.

Now to the leaves in the background. They are cut from acetate (I save it from all the stamps sets that come on it) with the leaf dies from Papertrey ink. I colored them with alcohol ink in fall colors. This was so much fun to play around with!

The designer paper is from DCWV old world stack. I really like how this card turned out - so fallish! What do you think?

So, farewell and good luck to Toni and The Digi Shack! Take care!

5 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love the colors in this card! So pretty!

Tammy said...

Awesome card, the acetate leaves are very clever and pretty. Don't lose touch!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Definitely feels like fall!

Jeni said...

Lovely Fall card Laurie! It was great being on the DT with you, maybe again one day. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Another beautiful card. I really loved being on this DT with you. I'll still follow along and keep tabs on you, and you know where to find me on facebook. ;)