Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TDS Showcase - special recipe

Hello everyone! Here's another image that is available over at the digi shack for $1. I've been doing a bunch of digi surfing lately and I'm amazed at how much people are charging for images. You can always find a lot freebies out there but if you want a good deal without breaking the bank, head on over to The Digi Shack!

The image is colored with Copic markers and cut out using nesties! I also got out the compressor and did some airbrushing for the card. The polka dots in the back ground were done using a template and the blue flowers were colored using two different shades of blue.

The center flower also got some black enamel polka dots added to it using the Enamel accents from Inkssentials.

The sentiment is from PTI and stamped on a chipboard tag and then tied on with scrappers floss. Which was also colored with Copic's.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Darling card Laurie! I know I probably shouldn't say this but...I haven't seen this image before. Too cute. ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Really pretty card Laurie beautiful blues too. We must have been hungry when writing our post.

Marlene said...

This is another one of my favorite Digi Shack images. I love what you did with it! Looks GREAT in blues!