Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TDS Showcase Showdown

Happy Wednesday! Here's another image that you can pick up over at The Digi Shack! I colored this one a little bit differently!

Shades of purple Prismacolor pencils were used with OMS. The sentiment is from The Angel Company.

Designer paper is from K&Company. The background was from my stash and done with distress inks. I added a bit frost shimmer spritz that you can't really see in the picture, but in real life it sparkles.

Kaisercraft rhinestones used in the corners to anchor things down.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think of my bat card!

7 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

I'm batty over your card, of course! Love the pencil coloring! :O)

XXX

Chelsea said...

what a cute bat!!!

Tammy said...

How fun! Love the purple.

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - great purple bat - haven't gotten into the digi scene yet but I love what you do with them.

Jeni said...

Great card Laurie. I love the purple! That bat is too cute. (he looks a little dazed - Lol) ~jeni :)

Unknown said...

How cute! His expression is hilarious! Great coloring and layout!

Marlene said...

Love your purple bat!!! (Almost as much as my vacation here in Virginia Beach! Heehee!)