Saturday, August 28, 2010

CAS - For you!

Hello! Here's a clean and simple card that can be completed in no time!

The flower collage stamp is from The Angel Company and is colored with chalks. Yes, I dug them out of the drawer, dusted them off and used them on this image! (giggle)

I decided to distress the edges a bit and used two tools. My edge distresser from Making Memories and a pair of scissors. I think the razor blade in my distressing tool is about done for.

Used the colors of the main image that I did as inspiration for the card stock choices. The sentiment is stamped right on the green cs - which is unusual for me! I tend to layer pretty much all my sentiments.

All supplies except the chalk are from The Angel Company on this card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - this stamp set has been around a while and is still one of my favorites. Great job with the chalks.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Great coloring with the chalks!