Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello there!

Hi everyone! I’ve been so busy these last few days that I haven’t been able to update the old blog or blurf around a lot! Check out my facebook page for an update on what I’ve been up to!

Here’s a card I sent out to a special Angel as a RAK.


The girl is colored with Copic’s and all papers are from The Angel Company except for the purple cardstock, which is from Bazzill. However, I just got all the caboodle packs of cardstock, so maybe this shade is in there?

The bow is tied with the bow easy and somehow ended up inside out. Oh, well it still looks awesome tied double. The die is from spellbinders labels 8. Sentiment is from tag tidbits.

I hope my Angel friend get’s her RAK in the mail before she see’s it on here! She’s been in and out of the hospital and I wanted to cheer her up! Hope this does it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



11 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh my - ALL the new colors of cs - like being in candyland right??? What a great job on this little girl - she is so cute and the coloring is just great. TFS

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Love all the purple and the bow easy rocks! Great coloring!

Marlene said...

Cute card, missy.

I've got the bow easy, but I'm an idiot, and I still have to play the video EVERY TIME because I can never remember how to work the darn thing. It's child-proof, don't ya know?!

Angela K said...

so cute!

Chelsea said...

I love it ... colors are awesome!

Laine said...

Super adorable - I just love that little girl. I'm sure she will love it. And your coloring is absolutely incredible Laurie

Laine said...

Super adorable - I just love that little girl. I'm sure she will love it. And your coloring is absolutely incredible Laurie

Bridgett Owens said...

You did a great job on this card. It's beautiful and she will love it!

Unknown said...

Just adorable!!!!

LadybugSue said...

Thank You I got my card Monday and
I want to say I love it!
It really looks good on my shelf!
So very kind of you! I have been feeling so much better that I even
re-did my blogspot and posted a card! Thank you again my Dear Friend!

Trudy Osborn said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Love those little kid sets