Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Curvy

Hey all! Here's my card I completed for this weeks SCS sketch challenge, and what a challenge it was! We are so used to straight lines, and this is all about curves.


I used my flexible ruler and a craft knife to cut out the curvy designer paper. Sanded it down in several places to even it out and then I inked it up using pure poppy palette ink that matched the colors in the dp. Four mini brads are added to anchor the ends down.

The elf is colored with Copic Ciao Markers and I added a bit of crystal art glitter on his collar and trim of his coat.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!





Supplies:
Stamps - Stampendous
Designer papers - Memory Box - Spiceberry, Kaisercraft (green) Scarlet jewel and white cardstock from PTI.
Mini brads

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute!!

LadybugSue said...

Sorry, computer got sick and just got back today...
This card is soooo cute, love the curvy-ness and the elf!

Suzanne said...

Cute, cute, cute!