Friday, November 6, 2009

Blue Christmas

Hi everyone! Here's a Christmas card that I did about a month ago when I found the new holiday stamps from Memory Box. The set is called Snowy Eve and I've made up two samples for you to see. Here's the first one!

I stamped the Christmas and the script images in Starry Night Palette ink. Then sponged some faded jeans distress ink around the outside. The snowflakes on the left side are punched out (Martha Stewart) and glitter in dark blue, light blue and white was added. The designer paper in the back is a long ago retired Stampin Up (I think)! I also added a bit of sponging around the outside of it to give it some added definition. Pretty quick card that has lots of bling to it!

Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty and "wintery"! Great card!

LadybugSue said...

Very soft and pretty. I like this alot. I am gearing up for Thanksgiving and ready to get out the Christmas music.

Barb said...

Such a pretty & serene card, Laurie! Love the glittery snowflakes, too :)