Monday, October 19, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #151

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #151, which measures the normal A2 size.

I decided to get a jump on some of my Holiday cards with this sketch.





The two back ground panels are done using versamark ink and faded jeans distress ink from Ranger. I stamped multiple snowflakes on glossy white card stock with versamark and let dry overnight. The next day I rubbed on the faced jeans distress ink with a cotton ball.

The main image snowflake is stamped in starry night Palette ink and then clear embossed. I added a bit of sparkle with a stardust gel pen all over the inside of the snowflake. It didn't really pick up in the photo, but in real life it really sparkles!


Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps - The Angel Company, Ornamental Snowflakes
Glossy white card stock
White cardstock
Enchanted Evening cs by PTI
Faded jeans distress ink
Versamark
Palette Starry night
Clear embossing powder
Stardust gel pen

4 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty Laurie! I love that technique you used! Great card!

LadybugSue said...

LOVE IT!!! I think this is very pretty. So lacy looking. I am glad I got this set too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love this set! Beautiful!

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.