Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Hi all! Here's a card I completed for the SCS sketch challenge this week. I haven't had the opportunity to play in a while and it was fun to get back into it.

The back ground is done with versamark and clear embossing powder. I used the vine stamp from The Angel Company that was retired a while ago. The pumpkins are also from TAC (retired too) and I colored them with Copic Ciao Markers.

The designer paper right behind the pumpkins is from K&Company. I layered everything with a dark green.


Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

LadybugSue said...

I am liking this card so much, I think your work is so good!!

Sarah G. said...

Very elegant card. I just ordered some Copic Sketch markers and can't wait for them to arrive so I can play. Your pumpkins look great!

KellyRae said...

I LOVE using clear embossing on darker cardstock (makes such an awesome visual impact). The greens are great with the pumpkins.