Friday, August 14, 2009

Nuts, I'm Squirrely!

Hey there!

I just got the Stamp of the Month from TAC and had to make a card to share with you all! He is just so darn cute!

Everything is stamped in Palette Noir ink and the squirrel is colored with Copic Markers. The card base is dark brown and I used the branches cuttlebug folder on the white panel. The sentiment and the squirrel are cut out using nesties and layered on black card stock.

I finally was able to find some brown gingham ribbon, which I put it to use on this card! Here is a picture of all the stamps in this set. It's $9.75 with a purchase of $30.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

LadybugSue said...

I got my SOTM yesterday with my Surprise Box and it was so full of great stuff I was oh and ah, my Tom was laughing so much at me I looked like a kid at Christmas.
The card is soooo cute too I like the gray squirrl looks like Rocky J. Squirrel you know "Moose & squirrel"

Velta said...

What an adorable image...you really did this design right, especially with the CB folder in the background!

Chelsea said...

sooo cute! I love this stamp set myself too!

Suzanne said...

I so love this stamp set! I love what you did with it. Great card!

Kim said...

Adorable! I like him in the gray too!

Bridgett Owens said...

I can hardly wait to order this stamp set! I love it!!! I love your card. It's awesome!!!