Friday, April 24, 2009

To you from me!

I got some new stamps! They're from American Crafts - clear stamps and sooo cute! Here's my first card using some of the images from their sentiment set.


I stamped the leaf stem in Memories Pistachio chalk ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder (this chalk ink takes forever to dry). The sentiment is also stamped on ivory card stock and embossed. I layered the images in olive green and black and placed them on the designer paper (crafters workshop) that I had added to the ivory card base. The scalloped circles are cut using nestabilities.

Anyway, just playing around with the new sets and this card actually came out fairly quickly.


Have a super weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Ohhh I lode the clean precision of this card, Laurie!