Monday, April 27, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #126

It's card sketch Tuesday and I'm currently in the great State of Alaska on business. I taking my camera along with me hoping to get some great pictures to share with everyone. It's suppose to rain all week that I'm here, however I hope that it's like Washington, wait five minutes and it'll change!

This week sketch is easy peasy - but great for some simple stamped images and some yummy designer paper!
I got out some of my TAC dp that I initially got with my starter kit when I signed up to be an Angel.

I layered it with matching card stock and I just had to be different and mix up the colors. After all it is spring!

The daisy in the vase is from the new Serendipity magalogue - from the set Garden Joy. I just loved the simplicity of the little stamp. It's stamped in Palette noir and colored with copic's and I also added some crystal lacquer to the vase to act as water. The small gold beads were something that I picked up at Michael's a while ago. I love these - several different sizes and they're self adhesive. They add just the right touch of embellishment when you need it!

I hope you play along on this sketch! Have a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Char said...

Hey Laurie,

When you get back from AK....send me an e-mail. I tried to find yours on your blog......but have some news to share with you since you live in the Northwest.

Char
Pawsnstamp@crestviewcable.com

Danni said...

I love this sketch!! Great card you made with it.
I created one too...you can see it here: http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/flutter-by-wednesday-55.html

at the very bottom of the post!