Monday, February 23, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #117 - ladies

Hello - happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #117, which measures the normal A2 size.


For this card, I rounded the corners and put the fold on the top. The lady bugs are colored with Copic Ciao markers, both on the outside and inside of the card. I did use circle nestabilities to cut out the red and black layers.


The small black dots are done using a 3/4 inch punch, and randomly placed on the red card stock. It reminds me of a momma lady bug carring around her babies. The sentiment is cut out using nestabilities and a window word punch.

This sketch was a lot of fun to play around with - I'm thinking of using some really nice designer paper with this next time I need a quick card. Anyway - have a funtastic week!



Supplies:
Bazzill red card stock
Black and white card stock from Georgia Pacific
Palette True Black ink
Copic Ciao Markers
Nestabilities
Stamps - The Angel Company - squiggle lady bugs

Photobucket


ETA:

Here's a card from Stef H. in Illinois using this sketch and you can see here blog here! Great card and thanks using my sketch!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

This is a fabulous layout and one I will use over & over.

Here's my card!

Bridgett Owens said...

I think this is a really fun sketch! I hope to use it soon!

Sarah G. said...

Great cards! I love the rounded corners on your first card and the ladybugs are so cute!

Sarah G.

JazzyH said...

Great sketch.