Sunday, November 2, 2008

Card Sketch #99 - Act of kindness

Hi all! Here is sketch #99 - measures a normal A2 size. Here is an opportunity to use up some of your hoarded designer paper!!! I used up some of my "Once upon a time" DP from DCWV for the left side panel as well as the card base on this one.

Both panels are layered with a olive green card stock and I used a olive ink to stamp both of my images in. I thought really hard about coloring in parts of the swirl using one of the colors in the paper - but decided to leave it simple and make it a quick one. I added a very light green grosgrain ribbon to cover the seams. I really like how this turned out, so soft and serene.


Have an awesome week!




Supplies:
Stamps - Swirl is from TAC, sentiment is from rubber stampede
Ink - Versamagic Spanish Olive
DCWV - olive green cs, and Once Upon A Time DP
Light green grosgrain ribbon
Creme card stock


2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! I love it! Great sketch and you did an amazing job with it! Beautiful card!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Good Grief!!! This is just beautiful Laurie...I have some of this DP and guess I need to use it soon :)