Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Card Sketch #103

Here's sketch #103 - measuring 3 3/4 x 4 3/4.


This sketch is great for those little note cards that can be made in a hurry! This is also great for using all those Studio G $1 little stamps that we tend to collect! I picked up this Studio G $1 stamp set for Thanksgiving a while ago, but just now got around to doing something with them.

I stamped the turkey and sentiment in Palette Noir ink and colored the turkey with Prisma Color Pencils and blended with OMS. I used my nestabilities to cut out both images and the layers.

The straight panel down the left side seemed a bit plain - so I added some window word punch strips. I staggered them down the side and added brads.

Supplies:
Stamps - Studio G $1 stamps
Paper - DCWV (Old world stack) and fall cs stack
Antique brads


Have a great week!











5 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

What a great sketch with so many possibilities!

BarbL said...

Love your sketches Laurie!
Just keep 'em comin'
You have such a great blog...and your are so encouraging to me.
I have an award for you.
Check my blog for details:
http://barbscraftcave.blogspot.com

Barb

Sarah said...

Great card! I love what you did with this sketch. That little turkey makes me giggle. :)

Sarah G.

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love your sketches Laurie. I hope to have more time to try them after the holidays. TFS

Suzanne said...

great coloring! I love the turkey's tail feathers.