Saturday, October 4, 2008

World card making day!

Hello! Today is world card making day and I have plans to spend some serious time in my craft room. Here is a card I just made for one of my co-workers who is due to have a baby at the end of this month. I was going for the classic simple card on this one. Cuttlebug swiss dots folder used on the green card stock. The rectangle is cut out and embossed using nestabilities. I colored the onesie with Copic Ciao Marker and added some stardust gel pen accents on the snaps. It is cut out and popped up with dimensionals. The white grosgrain ribbon is colored with the same color Copic Ciao Marker as the onesie.
Inside the card I carried the swiss dots over and added a folded diaper as a gift card holder. The pattern can be found on Martha Stewarts web site. The safety pin is actually a brad I found at my local Impress Rubber Stamps store. The little one medallion is embossed with silver embossing powder. I punched it out and popped it up with dimensionals.

Well, I can't wait to blog hop today to see all the creations folks are going to be doing in honor of world card making day! Hope you all have great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Onesie from Hero Arts, Little one medallion from SU!
Paper: DCWV
Copic Ciao Markers - G00, B00, R27
Stardust gel pen
Silver Embossing powder
Versamark and Palette Noir inks
Safety pin brad
Grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

What a beautiful and detailed card! I'm sure the recipient will love it!

nic_d said...

Awwww, love this! The green looks wonderful and I love your creative approach on the inside! Cute, cute!