Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peace on Earth

Greetings everyone! Here's a little card that is simple and very classy looking!


The image is stamped in Palette Noir ink, however I had to go over the black bird with a Copic Multiliner to get it good and dark. The berries are enhanced with Ruby Red Liquid Pearls. I layered this onto red card stock, twice. The sentiment is stamped, then cut out with oval nestabilities. After I added on the sentiments with pop ups, I debated about adding some ribbon or other embellishments.....here again, I went with nothing. I felt it was too good to mess up! LOL!





Have a wonderful week!




Supplies:

Stamps - Penny Black - Natures Dance. Sentiment - Lizzie Anne Designs Holiday Script

Paper - Bazzill Red

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the simplicity and vibrancy of the card.

Photo Gal Jan said...

My husband would approve with your decision not to use any embellishments on this card!:)
He is always saying I over do it with ribbon, stickles and so on.

Angel Hugs,
Janet

Sarah said...

Classy AND elegant! Love this card!!! I've never tried the liquid pearls before...may have to try these out soon. :)

Sarah G.

Melissa said...

i love this image! you did a great job on this card.