Sunday, October 12, 2008

Card Sketch #96

Here's sketch #96! This one measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.









My mojo was missing while making this sketch! After making 10 get well cards (see post below) and designing cards and misc. stuff for TAC's December Stamp of the Month...nothing was working with this one! It took me several hours and numerous starts and stops. Grrr! So, for such a simple sketch....it is what it is!











Paper is from The Crafter's Workshop called enchanted complements that came in a 8 x 8 pack. The top strip measures 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 and then I layered it with white card stock. The oval is cut using nestabilities, then sponged around the edges. Three brass brads were added to the right hand side. This could be used as a masculine birthday card, which I don't have a lot of in my stash. That's the only highlight in this time consuming project! =)

Hope you all have a great week!





Supplies:
Paper - The crafter's Workshop
Stamps - TAC Deco Designs, Sentiment from Alota Rubber Stamps
Ink - Palette Noir and Jardin Moss

1 comment:

BarbL said...

For missing your "mojo" I'd say your still doing pretty well!
Lovely card.