Saturday, August 9, 2008

Card Sketch #84 - celebrate moments!

Hi everyone! Here's sketch #84! This one measures normal A2 size!


As you can see, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to cut the circle when I drew this up in Microsoft word! There's only so much you can do with it! I might have to start using PSE 5 to create with from now on!



Ok, a couple of things going on with this one! I made the circle and the strip back ground paper using a technique that might be out there somewhere - and I don't know what to call it! I used some re-inkers (Palette Jardin Moss) and some Crystal Lacquer, mixed it up and sponged it on with a make up sponge. After it was dry, I stamped on the circle, and ran the strip through my new cuttlebug embossing border folder.

I decided to get out the sewing machine and stitch up this one! The stitching got really small at the top for some reason! lol - but what the heck - it looks pretty good otherwise!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! It's raining and a perfect day to stay inside and stamp!


Supplies:
Stamps - sprigs and the sentiment is from Life is short, all from TAC
Paper and the TAG - The Angel Company
Brad
Palette Jardin Moss ink
Crystal Lacquer

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It was raining here, too, and I agree that it was a perfect day to stamp. :) This card is beautiful! I especially like the stitching.

Sarah G.

Photo Gal Jan said...

Just saying "Hello".

Angel Hugs,
Janet
Angelhood 2 Sister

Bridgett Owens said...

You did a great job using this sketch. That is something I would like to do more of but tend to get stuck sometimes! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett
Angelhood2

Leanne said...

This card just stunning!!!! Fabulous!