Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Card Sketch #79 - Enjoy

Here's sketch #79 - Simple, but fun to play around with!


I used my Copic Markers to color the image, except for the tiny flowers in the pot - had to revert back to my Marvy LePlume II's for the fine point on the marker. Those flowers are way too small for Copic Ciao's. I punched out some flowers and used the black glaze gel pen for the centers - used it on the small flowers, too!

I added the faux stitching along the top and bottom of the brown layers using a .005 Copic multi liner and a ruler!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and counting down the days till the weekend! I have a few more sketches to post and some other cards that I've been playing around with. More to come later!


Supplies:

Stamp - TAC

Paper - DCWV (brown and yellow stripe) Coredinations - solid yellow

Copic Markers - E33 (sand) and C1 (cool gray)

Copic Multiliner .005

Black glaze gel pen

4 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Beautiful color combo and card. I really like it. Thought the paper was gentle beginings Designer Paper. Great everything! I'm falling in love with that stamp set. lol.

Lesa said...

Simply beautiful! Love this!

Stacy said...

What a fun summer card. tfs =)

Vicki Hook said...

This is a nice sketch and I love what you did with it! Nice summer-y card!