Sunday, March 16, 2008

SBS1 - Whatever Challenge

Summer - That's the theme! Time for relaxing and having fun at picnics, BBQ's, Camping, etc. I chose to make a card with a picnic theme.



The picture turned out a little blurry, but IRL this is a fun card

Supplies:
Checker board stamp from See D's
Watermelon stamps - Large TAC, small CTMH
Ant - rubber stampede
Dragonfly - TAC
Snap stamps for the sentiment
Blue and red cardstock - Bazzill
Light green paper ????
Colored with Copic Ciao's
Blue gingham ribbon


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thank you for your comment in my blog. I write in english aswell actually. First I write in swedish (the bold text) and then in english. Perhaps it is not as detactable as I thought?
/Maria

Stampin' Meg said...

very summery-I like it!

Stacy said...

So fun! I lov eyour Summer card. The ants are too cute! Thanks for playing!!!

Marilyn said...

MMM - watermelon - love this card and the thoughts it brings to mind of summer!! Thanks for sharing!

Rosella said...

Summer!! I am so totally looking forward to it. What a great card! Reminds of picnics and camping!

laos348 said...

Bright and cheerful - perfect on this rainy yucky day!

Kerry Johnson said...

What a fun card! I'm so ready to get rid of all the snow!