Friday, October 26, 2007

Card Sketch #30 - Silver Shadow



Here is sketch #30!

I found some new stamps from Inkadinkado called silhouettes and had to put them to use for this one.
I used my marvy mega square punch to punch three squares and then rounded the corners. I thought to do something a little different with the squares and taped them together before stamping. I stamped the tree in Palette jardin moss, stamped it off once to create the shadow effect and repeated till I filled all three squares.
I stamped the Holiday sentiment in versamark and embossed with silver ep. I also added a rim of silver embossing around the squares. I added some sparkle to the tree's with my stardust gel pen from Sakura. Silver ribbon finishes off the card.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

abhall76 said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. Great design and the simplicity just makes the card!

Becky said...

I love how you stamped the trees. That stamp was perfect for this layout. Great job!