Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Card Sketch #26



Well, I tried out my new Papertrey Ink stamps on this card sketch. The name of the set is called Take a bough, and are very fun to work with. Lots of possibilities!



Red bling paper is from Hot off the Press (by paper wishes) as well as the green holiday designer paper and the big brad and rub on's. I used the white big brad as a Christmas ornament ball and then I rubbed the sentiment right on the brad. I distressed the edges of the main panel with Palette ink in burnt umber.

Inks used were Palette burnt umber and colorbox warm green chalk ink and silver pigment ink.

I hope these card sketches are offering some of you inspiration, and if they are, please leave me some feedback. What do you like, what don't you like, so that I know what I can do better for the future! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Candi Dierenfield said...

Laurie... I am tagging you! :)
http://stampcandy.blogspot.com!
Hugz,
Candi

Samm said...

Lovely card!!! great challenge, here's mine:

by Samm: Lauries challenge and Saturday stamper

Samm
x