Sunday, August 12, 2007

Color combo challenge


This was a card I made for the color combo challenge over at ASB. I thought that this was just the push I needed to get out my new "Sprigs" stamp set from The Angel Company and play around.

I stamped them side by side and added a red gingham bow to cover the stems up that overlap a little. I kept things very clean and simple for this card. The hearts are colored in with my red glaze gel pen. Red cardstock is from Bazzill. The sentiment is also from TAC.

I think I'll keep this one on file for giving on Valentines day. That Holiday tends to creep up on me and I always have to rush to get a card done for my DH.

3 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

Very cool card!!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Glad I could offer some inspiration.
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! I love the red!