Monday, August 27, 2007

Card Sketch #15 & Happy B-Day to me!




Happy Monday! Here is my latest card sketch. This one looks a little more complicated than my previous one, at least in the sketch. Anyway, I tried to put a little more creativity behind it, but it looks like a case on a SCS sketch we did a while back ago. At least with the triangle. Oh well, it's a little bit different and was really fun to do. You gotta love all those sketch challenges out there, it's what keeps our mojo going!!


Designer paper is K&Company and the stamp sets are from The Angel Company; circle sampler and something for you. I colored the main image with my prismacolors and used OMS to blend. I distressed the image with burnt umber ink from Palette.

On a different note, today is my birthday. My DH left me the following this morning. Isn't he sweet? The device is an RCA voice recorder (which I will need for work while I'm on the road) and he sang Happy Birthday to me on it! He also bought me a set of 48 Tria Markers - how lucky am I? Now all I have to do is figure out how to use these awesome alcohol markers.


I'm leaving tomorrow for Denver. I'm spending some time with a Peer from work (new job training) and will be gone till Friday. I'll post another sketch sometime over the weekend. Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Birthday To You!!!!!

So Sonya said...

Happy Birthday hun... whats that fudge thing in the piccy though???

Another fab sketch, will play with this one tomorrow night!

Thanks for another one!

mum-on-the-run said...

Happy belated birthday!!

jenn* said...

my goodness, you've been a busy gal! hope all is well! have a happy birfdey! =)

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I hope you had a wonderful day for your birthday... I hope you packed a light jacket for Colorado, we just had a cold front move it ;)

And your sketch card is wonderful ~ Jovi