Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Father's Day


I made this card for ASB's sketch challenge. It didn't originally start out as a father's day card, but you know how things sometimes go. They take on a life of their own. The bird is from the set "All things nature" and colored with prisma colored pencils with OMS. The back ground leaves are from "Pretty Posies" and stamped with Palette Jardin Moss. The sentiment is cut out using the window word punch and is from My sentiments exactly. Back ground paper is from K&Company and the green card stock is from ck. I added some hemp twine to the back ground panel, thinking it would go with the vine on the chair in the stamp. I just didn't like the plain back panel and thought it needed something. Hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day!

3 comments:

Ticia said...

What a nice fathers day card. I really like the little bird.

jenn* said...

what a great masculine card!

The Art of Cards said...

Ooohhh how did I miss this one? Great as always!