Friday, January 19, 2007

Faux Cloisonne



I discovered this new technique on SCS and decided to give it a try.


I used my paisley rockz stamp set from TAC and gold embossing powder for this paisley flower. My Coldwater Creek Catalog gave me lot's of texture and color choices.


Basically what you do is stamp an image (make sure the stamp is open) with versamark and use either gold or silver (or your choice of color) embossing powder to pop the image. The fun part is going through your magazines and catalog's to find back ground images to use with your stamps. The textures and multitude of colors are endless....enjoy and have fun!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I love, love this card! I know that I said that on ASB but wanted you to know that it is really great! Hope it wins a contest!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.